Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yesterday's Tuesday Treasury List ~ I Dream of Pallets!

I got so excited putting this Etsy Treasury List together that I forgot to post it to my blog yesterday. So here it is, a bit late!

'I Dream of Pallets' by hartleyrowe


You Have My Whole Heart For My Whole Life- Rustic Pallet Wood Sign - HarborCove
Rustic foyer entry way table. Made from recycled pallets with slate detailing angled legs and free floating shelf . - PalletWHECreations
Love Pallet Sign - FancifulShenanigans
Pallet Wood Tray - ChicPalletBoutique

I'll Love you forever , I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you will be, Pallet Art , Primitive, wooden sign, distressed - RescuedandRepurposed
Pallet Wood Side Tables Handmade - PJsFurniture
What I Love Most About My Home Is Who I Share It With- Rustic Pallet Wood Sign - HarborCove
Pallet necklace/ accessory holder...necklace hanger..vintage jewelry holder..shabby necklace holder/ water valve knob/ mismatchedd knobs - ShabbyWorks
Pallet Art -Bible Verse- chevron - HollysHobbiesTN
Custom Pallet Foyer / Sofa Table - RustyPerkWoodnStuff
The More That You Read, The More Things You Will Know- Rustic Pallet Wood Sign - HarborCove
Wooden tray made from recyled pallets - ammiewestdesigns
Pallet Art - Choose to Shine- Chevron - HollysHobbiesTN
Mason jar & salvaged pallet indoor planter - SoilandOak
Handpainted Palmetto Tree & Moon upcycled pallet - MyCRO
Wine Rack, Reclaimed Pallet Wood, Pallet Wine Rack, House Warming Gift, Rustic Decor, Repurposed Pallet, Wood Furniture, Upcycled Shelf - JNMRusticDesigns