Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Beautiful City
























I love San Diego. Some days I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming when I'm
walking downtown.  I thought I would share some pictures I took one afternoon when my daughter and I took a few minutes to walk along the harbor.



I'm always looking for great shots I can use in some of my creations I make for friends and family, our home, or to list in my Etsy Shop.  I have several shots of Balboa Park, also here in San Diego, and of our visit to our son in San Francisco.  I realized however, that I didn't have any finished projects using pictures from our Harbor and the surrounding area.  









I can't wait to incorporate these pictures into some new projects.  I'll keep you posted on the status of the new Hartley Rowe creations.  Until then, I hope you enjoy these pictures of San Diego, "America's Finest City".



I hope you all are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

~ Alison