Monday, April 8, 2013

I Dream of Pallets




I love pallets!  They sure have taken the world by storm.  Sometimes I dream of them and of all the wonderful things I can build with the perfectly sized boards.  I mainly use them for small decorative accent pieces.  But sometimes I venture out into larger projects.  I love using pallets outdoors in the garden.  You can make planters, tables, storage racks (like the one I made above!), or anything your imagination comes up with.

The items below were all made from pallet boards.  I love taking the pallets apart.  I try to salvage every piece and remove the nails.  Sometimes, though, those doggone boards are nailed in with 738 old rusty nails;  those are the pallets that get the jigsaw treatment.  Anyway, the possibilities are endless! 

            


Do you love pallets?  Please leave me a comment and let me know what pallet creating you've been up to!


~ Alison

This post was linked up at:
Nifty-Thrifty Things