Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday's Treasury List ~ Libraries!

I went back to work last week. It's been a great summer, but I sure did miss my library. I have the best job in the world!  Even though I work in an elementary school library, I thought I would see what Etsy has to offer in a search for public library creations. Here's a collection of what I found.

'Libraries!' by hartleyrowe

Library = My favorite place!

NYC library photograph - New York City library reading room books literature architecture marble lobby - nyc0034 - DeepLightPhotography
the library is brain's best friend - pinback button badge - beanforest
vintage wood chairs / library or office chairs / set of 2 chairs - 86home
Wooden Library Card Case Photograph. St. Louis Central Public Library Photography. 8x10 Fine Art Print. Affordable Wall Art. - Briole

Vintage Library Date Stamp - TheAcademicsAttic
Boston Public Library 8 x 10 Fine Art Photography, Boston Photography, Home Decor, Library Decor, Books, Architectural Photograph - JLMPHOTOGRAPHS
library cat 10x13 photographic print on metallic paper - carriegoodmanphoto
Old library catalog - homodigital
Library Love Pinback Buttons - KlingerCreative
The San Francisco Public Library in Its Own Words - wendymacnaughton
Welcome to the Library - 8x10 Print - ibelieveinstory
Buff (Yellow) Library Book Cards - Package of 20 (2 Packages of 10) - SilverCrow
25 Library Card Catalog cards for scrapbooking - AtticRat
Vintage Library Card Catalog - Priced to Move - jacqui108
LETTERPRESS ART PRINT- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.Cicero - tagteamtompkins
Doctor Who Library Quote Magnet or Pocket Mirror (no.364) - chicalookate