Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday's Treasury ~ A Visit to the French Countryside

I love "window" shopping on Etsy.com. I wish I could afford to buy everything I see. Today, I searched for images, paintings and photographs of the French Countryside. These are so beautiful it makes me want to visit this beautiful region now!

'A Visit to the French Countryside' by hartleyrowe

I want to visit ~

The Streets of the French Countryside - Black and White Photography - inthisinstance
French Countryside - JohnsArtShop
Set of 4 photos - FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE - LaurenceStudio
French Countryside, 16 x 20 Acrylic Painting, Impressionism, Gallery-Wrappd Canvas - rosemarysumner
Breitenbach, France - CoggeshallArt
Vintage French Postcards French Chateau 1907 - RSWVintage
Vintage French Postcard - handwritten - french country home flowers stamp - FolieduJour
Gorges du Mondony, Amelie les Bains, France - Unused Vintage Postcard - ChicEtChoc

Treasury tool by StylishHome.