Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Love My iPad! ~ Tuesday's Treasury List! (a day late:)

I know it's Wednesday and I'm a day late with my Etsy Treasury List....but I thought better late than never. Yesterday was a super busy one at work ~ I used my iPad a lot and thought about all the new options for cases I had at Etsy.com. I think I will be purchasing one of these great iPad cases soon. Which one do you like best? Please leave me a comment and help me decide.

'I Love My iPad!' by hartleyrowe

Unique iPad covers for those of us that love, love, love our iPads!

iPad Cover Case, iPad Padded Sleeve - Floral fabric in brown, yellow, peach and green  - Linen - GaranceCouture
Leather IPad Case 1, 2 and 3 - Saddle Brown - Hand Stitched Leather - Wee Green Press Designs (IPAD004) - weegreenpress
iPad CASE, iPad 3 SLEEVE, iPad 2 & iPad 1 Cover, Green Brown Cream Padded Protector, Cotton, Pocket, Wood Button, Tree Motif - NATgirona
Ipad Sleeve, Ipad Case, Ipad Cover, Ipad2 Case, Ipad 2 sleeve in Majestic Oak - OhKoey
Funky Flowery Book Cover for Nook and Kindle in Blues, Greens, Browns, and Cream - waltzingmonkey
Handmade Leather iPad Case. Available in six different colours. - DecueroLeather
iPad Sleeve, Journal Pouch, Padded Tablet Case - CottonCellar
iPad case - hand embroidered sleeve - lush green woodland leaves - unique one of a kind on Etsy - gadget - Pioneer Woman feature - julieandco2
Lime Green Faux Leather and Brown Faux Suede Vinyl Fabric iPad Tablet Sleeve with Appliqued Dinosaur Embroidery on Front Pocket - nitchick
iPad Sleeve Case in Green Brown and Beige - PeetSwea
iPad case - hand embroidered iPad 2, 3 cover - gadget tablet sleeve - modern garden in neutrals - quilt lined slim design - julieandco2
Quilted Cotton iPad 3 Cover, iPad 2 Case, iPad Cover, iPad Case - Paisley Print - ByAThreadVt
Leather IPad 1, 2 and 3  Envelope Case -Dark Chocolate Brown - Hand Stitched Leather - Wee Green Press Designs (IPAD009) - weegreenpress
MacBook Air 13" Macbook Pro - MACBOOK Case - Macbook Sleeve - MacBook Cover ....Brown Blossom....Buy 3 Get 1 Free - Sweetlittlethings4u
Woodsy Forest Tablet Case Made from Upcycled Fabrics in Olive Green - WillowsNestCreations
iPad case with zipper and button closure in travel theme - AnnaTereDesigns

Treasury tool by StylishHome.