Friday, June 8, 2012

Countdown to a Grand Opening!

It's so hard to believe that it's only one month before my Etsy shop opens.  I've been so busy winding things up at school that the time has flown by.  Several months ago I made a timeline showing myself what needed to get done, and when, in order to make it a July 8, opening.  I'm so happy to say that I think I am on track!

I have three more days of working my "day job" before the summer break begins.  I will miss all my students and co-workers, but I am looking forward to my great adventure this summer.  My two children that are in college will be home to help with the launch and my husband and sixteen year old are all set to be willing shop volunteers.  Even my oldest kiddo living and working in San Francisco is getting in on the action by sending lots of encouragement and ideas.  He's the businessman of the family and his advice is invaluable.

So here we go!  Only one month remaining until you see all that the Etsy Shop, Hartley Rowe, has to offer. I sure hope you stop by and let me  know what you think.