Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back to the Creation Station!
















We've nicknamed the formal dining room - turned workshop the Creation Station.  I'm not sure who came up with the name, but it's a name that was given to my old scrapbook table in one of our former homes.  It kind of has become the nickname for my work room or work table wherever it may be.  So today, for the first time in a few weeks, I was back at the Creation Station working on several projects.  Some of them are for the house, some to be given as gifts, and some will go up for sale in my Etsy shop.  I don't have any pictures of finished products for you just yet, but I thought I would post a couple of sneak peek photos just to get you guessing.



I'll be sure to post some pictures of the finished products soon.  But just for kicks, can anyone guess what all I'll be making?  There's a city theme to some of the creations ~ the pictures above are clues.

Good luck with all your projects around the house.

~ Alison