Sunday, June 9, 2013

Guess What I've Been Up To.....Another DIY Project for Sure!


 It's been a very busy weekend.  I have started three different projects and have one almost complete.  We are getting close to our busiest back to back weekends in a very long time and I want everything at home to be perfect.  So, that means lots of DIYing  to get ready for all of our children, their significant others, and friends and family.  We have our second oldest's college graduation followed by my husband's retirement ceremony from the Navy.  I am one happy mom to have all the kiddos under one roof for an entire week!!


I thought it would be fun to post these two pictures of the materials I'm using to work on the largest of the projects.  Please let me know if you have an idea of what the finished product will be.  It's almost complete....I just need to add a few finishing touches and I promise I'll post pictures by the end of the week.


I can't wait to read your comments and see what you think I've been up to!

Have a wonderful week everyone and a great start to your summer ~ school's almost out here and we're very excited:)

~ Alison