Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 ~ A Fond Farewell

It's been an incredibly busy and eventful year for my family and for the Hartley Rowe blog.  Thank you to all of my readers for staying in touch and reading my posts.  I started this blog just prior to the opening of my Etsy Shop in order to showcase my creations.  I also wanted  to write about memories I had of our family growing up and to share projects we attempt, and sometimes complete, around the house.   Each and every post has been a joy to compose and share with you.

I have to also thank my family for sticking with me.  My wonderful husband and my four amazing kiddos have been my ultimate cheerleaders and supporters.  Even this evening, on New Year's Eve, as I work in my workshop, my husband brews my tea and my son stops by to encourage my progress on a project I'm working on for our second oldest son, our newest college grad in the family.  I'll share the completed creation with you next year.....or should I say tomorrow:)  For now, I'm going to go and welcome in the new year with my husband and our youngest birdie who is yet to leave the nest.


So, once again, thank you....from the bottom of my heart for your continued support.  I hope you all have had a wonderful year and are looking forward to many exciting days ahead in the new year.

I wish you all a Blessed 2013!

~ Alison