Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Father's Workshop ~ Tuesday's Treasury List

'My Father's Workshop' by hartleyrowe

I'm starting a new Tuesday tradition for the blog beginning this week. I'll create an Etsy Treasury List, a similar themed collection of items from various artists and curators found on Etsy. For this first Treasury List, I decided to create "My Father's Workshop". These are items that remind me of working in my father's workshop. There I developed a love for creating treasures.

Vintage Wood Planer - RicsRelics Lufkin Engineers Wooden Folding Ruler - cozycottagechic Skinny Red Metal Tool Box - FrogGoesToMarket vintage portable drill press and drill - handymanhowto
Vintage 1900's Wood Plane Tool - southerncharm3 Millers Falls Hand Drill 77A Egg Beater Drill Single Speed Double Pinion Made in the USA - VirtualVintage One vintage small hammer - Psychedelphia Vintage Chalk Line Reel  (Strait-Line) Made in USA - TheKeyHoleVintage
Vintage Workshop Vise - OldMansDen Cincinnati Tool Co. Industrial C Clamps - poppyhillfarm RESERVED - ConceptFurnishings Vintage Wood C Clamps Adjustable Jorgensen 1950s - CoconutRoad
SALE - Five LARGE Antique Wood Turning Tools - With Wood Handles - Awesome Collection - Great Condition - LoveliesShop Vintage draw knife / Vintage tools / Cutting tool /  Wood cutting tool - CtmercantileGoods Vintage hand tools / Hand tools / leather tools - CtmercantileGoods